LIMITED EDITION | Save A Heart Emergency Aspirin Pill Fob
LIMITED EDITION BLACK PILL FOB
Introducing Save A Heart's Limited Edition Black Pill Fob! The same beloved style you adore, now in a sleek, elegant black finish and made from titanium. Carry your heart-saving essentials in style.
Heart attacks can happen suddenly and without warning. Be prepared with the Save A Heart Emergency Aspirin Pill Fob. Just twist the cap to dispense the pill and take as directed.
Doctors recommend chewing one 325mg ASA tablet for 30 seconds and swallowing it when experiencing signs of a heart attack. The ASA slows clotting and decreases the size of the forming blood clot, thereby preventing the heart attack from becoming more severe.
Consider gifting a pill fob to your loved ones for their birthday, anniversary, or just because! It is a small price to pay to potentially save their life!
- Designed to hold 2 325mg ASA tablets.
- Medical grade.
- Red O-ring ensures the pill fob is water tight.
- 0.5 x 0.5 x 1 inch.
- Smaller than a household key.
- Product weighs 13 grams.
* ASA tablet not included.
* ASA should not be given to someone experiencing a stroke, and should not be given to someone with an ASA allergy.
* Always allow the individual to administer their own ASA.